What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The secret a reformed gaming addict used to generate $12,614 a month. This system requires zero setup and no prior technical knowledge.
- The fact that you won’t need design skills, state of the art websites, a university degree or technical skills of any kind
- The profit saboteur strategy – how to pick domain names that will give you the edge
- Getting in the Big G’s good books – how to skyrocket your mini sites to page 1
- The Market manipulation system – get results for little effort
- The underground network – post penguin techniques that work
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Work from No Home scores 88.21/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.workfromnohome.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: workfromnohome.com you’ll also be taken through to workfromnohome.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)